Terms of Service
Please read these terms of service very carefully before registering for, or using, the Cloud Rexpo web site and Service. These terms of service (“Agreement”) govern you accessing content and using www.cloudrexpo.com (and any subdomains) and its affiliate’s web sites and mobile applications. This Agreement between you (“you”) and Cloud Rexpo, is subject to change by us as described below. By registering on the site or by using this site you (i) accept this Agreement; (ii) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and (iii) have entered into a binding agreement between you and Cloud Rexpo.
- This web site is owned and operated by Cloud Rexpo Pvt Ltd (“Cloud Rexpo”). The Site and its content (“Site”) and the Cloud Rexpo Exhibition (“Services”) may only be accessed in accordance with this Agreement. Any violation of the copyright in the Site or these terms and conditions may be enforced by Cloud Rexpo to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- You acknowledge and agree that Cloud Rexpo may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at Cloud Rexpo at the Company’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Cloud Rexpo when you stop using the Services. You acknowledge and agree that if Cloud Rexpo disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Cloud Rexpo, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Cloud Rexpo. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Cloud Rexpo, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services or anything located on the Site for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Cloud Rexpo has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Cloud Rexpo may suffer) of any such breach.
- Cloud Rexpo do not charge for access using its mobile application; however, your carrier rates will apply, such as fees for data charges. You hereby acknowledge, agree, and provide consent in order for users to sync any device with your information.
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such materials originated, which may be you.
- Without prior approval and express written permission Cloud Rexpo, you may not create frames around the Site or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Site.
- Cloud Rexpo reserves all rights not specifically granted herein. You shall not modify any copyright notices, proprietary legends, any trademark and service mark attributions, any patent markings, and other indicia of ownership on the Content or other materials accessed through the Service. The delivery of, and license to, the Content and/or access to third party materials does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Content or any portion thereof. Any use of Content, or descriptions; any derivative use of this Site or its materials; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited. In no event shall the user frame any portion of the Site or any materials contained therein.
- While Cloud Rexpo use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Cloud Rexpo make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Cloud Rexpo assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the Content or Services within this Site.
- The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by Third Party Vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Cloud Rexpo are not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through, any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the materials located on such External Sites.
- Users of the Site may post comments, reviews, and other materials and submit suggestions, ideas, or other information, provided, the materials do not contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes upon the rights of any third party. The user agrees to not impersonate any person or communicate under a false name or a name the user is not entitled or authorized to use. Cloud Rexpo have the right (but not the obligation) to remove, prohibit, edit or discontinue any content on the Site, including content that has been posted by users.
- If you post content or submit material, unless such content or material submittal is subject to separate terms and conditions, Cloud Rexpo shall own such content and material and you hereby assign any rights in such content and material to Cloud Rexpo. In the event ownership in the content or material cannot be granted to Cloud Rexpo, you grant Cloud Rexpo and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such content and material as if it were the full owner thereof. Furthermore, you grant Cloud Rexpo, its affiliates, and sub-licensees the right to use your name and/or user name in connection with the content. You represent and warrant that all content and materials you provide shall be your original work product and will not be based on, or derived from, the proprietary information or items of a third party. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that your use of the Service in connection with any Content or third party content complies with all laws including, but not limited to, Pakistan copyright law. You will defend, indemnify and hold Cloud Rexpo and its affiliates harmless from and against any claims resulting from any content or materials you provide hereunder or your use of the Service.
- At your discretion, you may provide feedback to Cloud Rexpo concerning the functionality and performance of the Service from time to time, including, without limitation, identifying potential errors, improvements, modifications, bug fixes, or enhancements (“Feedback”). If you, through your evaluation or otherwise, suggests any Feedback, you hereby assign the ownership in all Feedback to Cloud Rexpo. In the event ownership in the Feedback cannot be granted to Cloud Rexpo, you grant Cloud Rexpo at no charge a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sublicense, distribute, modify, and otherwise exploit such Feedback without restriction. You agree that Cloud Rexpo may disclose that Feedback to any third party in any manner and you agree that Cloud Rexpo has the ability to sublicense all Feedback in any form to any third party without restriction.
- The Site may contain areas in which additional terms and conditions apply. For purposes of the use of such areas, in the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of such other areas and these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of the other area shall prevail. Cloud Rexpo may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- You shall not transmit to Cloud Rexpo or upload to this Site any Harmful Code or use or misappropriate the data on this Site for your own commercial gain. “Harmful Code” shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses,” “worms,” “Trojan horses,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “drop dead devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” “cancelbots” or “trap door devices”) that: (a) is intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to (i) exceeding a number of copies, (ii) exceeding a number of users, (iii) passage of a period of time, (iv) advancement to a particular date or other numeral, or (v) use of a certain feature; or (b) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result; or (c) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person’s information without such other person’s knowledge and permission.
- You may not use your username and password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Cloud Rexpo may retain and use, information collected in your use of the Service, provided such information does not individually identify you.
- Cloud Rexpo do not knowingly collect any information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to vFairs or Company. If Cloud Rexpo discovers that a person under the age of 13 has provided Cloud Rexpo with any personal information, Cloud Rexpo will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such person’s personal information from all Cloud Rexpo systems.
- Cloud Rexpo may terminate your access to our Site or the Service for any reason at any time. The provisions that by their nature are designed to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement or your access to our Site or Service.
- THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED BY THE LAWS OF PAKISTAN WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CONFLICTS OF LAW PROVISIONS THEREOF. ANY ACTION OR SUIT RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE BROUGHT IN PAKISTAN AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICITON OF SUCH COURTS.
THE MATERIALS, CONTENT ON THIS SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CLOUD REXPO AND COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS POSTED ON THE SITE OR SERVICES. CLOUD REXPO AND COMPANY MAKE NO GUARANTEES AS TO UPTIME OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, CLOUD REXPO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. THE SERVICE MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER
PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. CLOUD REXPO AND COMPANY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS, INCLUDING INTERNET CONGESTION, VIRUS ATTACKS, AND DENIAL OF SERVICE (DOS) ATTACKS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL CLOUD REXPO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF CLOUD REXPO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY.
This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersede all proposals and prior discussions and writings between the parties with respect thereto. No failure or delay in enforcing any right or exercising any remedy will be deemed a waiver of any right or remedy. Each provision of this Agreement is a separately enforceable provision. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be or becomes unenforceable or illegal, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary in order for this Agreement to remain in effect in accordance with its terms as modified by such reformation. You shall not assign or transfer this Agreement without the prior written consent of Cloud Rexpo. Any attempt to assign or transfer this Agreement by you shall be void.
All Pages Copyright © 2021, Cloud Rexpo Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.